Heiko Bruhn will be attending the European Healthtech CEO Forum.
The European HealthTech CEO Forum, which will take place on the 18th of February at Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel, just a day before our European Life Sciences CEO Forum. We anticipate over 200 delegates, covering innovation in the digital health and medtech and devices sectors, with the target audience being corporate and financial investors/partners and advisors.
Panel Discussions will Include:
- Future Vision of HealthTech & Partnering with Strategics Panel
- MedTech & Device Innovation Panel
- Cloud Computing in HealthTech Panel
- Israeli Innovators Panel
- Investors Roundtable
- Rising Stars: Global Seed Session
Keynote Speeches by:
- “MedTech & Device Public Markets: Areas of Interest, Where We are? Where We are Going?”
by Jeffrey Cohen, Managing Director, Equity Research, Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co., Inc.
Confirmed Speakers & Chairs Include:
- Anne-Kathrin Witt, Digital BD&L, Novartis International AG
- Beat Merz, Managing Director, New Harbor Venture Partners, LLC
- Damien Ng, Thematic Research Analyst – Next Generation, Julius Baer Ltd.
- Danny Lustiger, CEO, MedCu Technology Ltd.
- David Gordon, Head of Investments, Longliv Ventures (C. K. Hutchison)
- Elena Bonfiglioli, Regional Business Leader Health & Life Sciences EMEA, Microsoft Corporation
- Guy Spigelman, Healthcare & Life Sciences Startup Business Development, Israel, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Jeffrey Cohen, Managing Director, Equity Research Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co., Inc.
- Irit Yaniv, General Partner, Accelmed
- Ivano Ortis, Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Klaus Stöckemann, Managing Partner, Peppermint VenturePartners GmbH
- Laurent Choppe, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences
- Lionel Carnot, Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Lior Teitelbaum, CBO, FutuRx
- Lloyd Diamond, CEO, Pixium Vision SA
- Lukas Guenther, Partner, Sofinnova Partners SA
- Marc Lambrechts, Sr. Investment Manager, Capricorn Partners NV
- Martin Pfister, Sr. Investment Manager, High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH
- Nazar Rasul, Global Head of Technology & Innovation Management, Siemens Healthineers AG
- Patrik Sobocki, Investment Manager, Industrifonden
- Rainer Strohmenger, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners
- Rana Lonnen, Head Search & Evaluation Strategic Venture Capital, Novartis International AG
- Thierry Chignon, Senior Partner, Mérieux Equity Partners
- Zeev Zehavi, VP Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc.
- More TBA shortly…