Pauline Rambaud will be speaking at an online conference about training in the field of health.
Date – Monday 19 July 16h – 18h30
France Biotech will be hosting an online meeting with the Paris-Saclay University about training in the field of health. The University of Paris-Saclay is the 14th university in the world in the Shanghai ranking and brings together 48,000 students. Nearly 20,000 teacher-researchers and administrative and technical support staff collaborate in the fields of science and engineering, life sciences and health, social sciences and humanities. With some 275 laboratories, mixed units and platforms, often shared with the CEA, cnrs, IHES, Inrae, Inria, Inserm, Onéra, the University of Paris-Saclay represents a unique opportunity for the creation of collaborations and partnerships with entrepreneurs in the HealthTech sector.
- 4pm – France Biotech Presentation , Franck Mouthon, President forFrance Biotech
- 4.05pm – Introduction : Françoise-Vincent-Larrode, Coordinator of the HR Commission for France Biotech
- 4:15pm – Presentation of the University of Paris-Saclay, Isabelle Demachy, Vice-President Training pedagogical innovation and student life of the University of Paris-Saclay
- 4.30pm – Presentation of health training, Representatives of the Graduate Schools: Health and Drug Sciences, Life Science and Health, Santé Publique and Computer Science of the University of Paris-Saclay, focussing on the following areas: Regulation and quality Project management and management Bioproduction – R&D Big Data – Data analysis
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm – Round table on the challenges of tomorrow’s professions and training in the HealthTech field with the participation of: – Françoise Vincent-Larrode, Coordinator of the HR Commission of France Biotech Pauline Rambaud, Senior Consultant, GenSearch Representatives of the Graduate Schools of the University of Paris-Saclay
- – Q&A session