Heiko Bruhn will be moderating a round table entitled “Attract & retain talents” at the Swiss Biotech Day.
How to bring together talents – young and experienced scientists from all educational formats – and companies from the biotech industry.
Are the professionals aware of the broad range of job possibilities and can the companies offer interesting working models and future perspectives to retain the professionals in the company over years.
What are the needs on both sides and how can we bring them together to benefit from each other in the best possible way.
Heiko Bruhn, Managing Director Switzerland, GenSearch Consulting
Gabriella Schraner, Head of Human Resources, Tillotts Pharm AG
Véronique Leresche-Roy, VP Human Resources, CSEM
Thomas Villiger, Dozent Bioprozesstechnik , Hochschule für Life Sciences FHNW
The is the leading biotechnology conferences in Switzerland. In 2021, more than 850 life sciences colleagues celebrated a reunion at the first face-to-face event since the beginning of the Covid pandemic. Amazing and productive panel discussions, 800+ inspiring partnering talks, 40+ exhibitors and 50+ company presentations.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get more visibility by promoting your brand, products, services and building partnerships, or network with your biotech peers.
What to expect
- Meet senior experts from the life science industry from across Europe
- Exhibition throughout the day
- Delegations from various countries
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards ceremony
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings