GenSearch will be attending the next Swiss Biotech day in Basel on 24-25 April 2023.
As one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe, the Swiss Biotech Day 2022 set a new benchmark with more than 1,000 participants from 36 nations.
An inspiring program with thematically focused panel discussions, exhibition, company presentations, and partnering was again the cornerstones of this lively networking event, and the new format “Global Village” enabled to strengthen bilateral relationships between several country delegations and Switzerland.
Together with our business associates and investors the Swiss Biotech Day is a great place to discover trends in research and development, production, data management, artificial intelligence, and innovative financing, as well as to discover opportunities and synergies offered by the close collaboration of biotech and pharma.
After the successful expansion of the conference to 1.5 days, the upcoming Swiss Biotech Day will again extend over this period. This prolongation gives room for more information, more discussion, more pitches, more networking, and more time to find interesting partners for future projects and to advance biotechnology.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights
• 1,000+ senior experts from the life science industry
• Thematically focused panel discussions
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
• Delegations from various countries at the “Global Village”
• Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
• 70+ exhibitors from across Europe
• Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
• General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
We are looking forward to meeting you in Basel for the Swiss Biotech Day 2023 on 24-25 April 2023