This white paper was written following our Life Science Talks which we organised in 2017, entitled “Innovation in Healthcare: What is the Point?
The 2017 Life Sciences Talks illustrate just a few examples of the creation of innovation that have successfully transformed different levels of life science businesses to create value for key stakeholders. In this white paper, you will discover instances where innovation in technology and organisational operations are connecting patients to healthcare providers and are sharing secure clinical data with Researchers. Others have disrupted traditional manufacturing methods to improve processes and some have even transformed organisational operations to create customer trust, value, and to improve outcomes for patients.
– Marie-Caroline Chauvet, Partner – Insigniam
– Professor James Barlow, Professor of Technology and Innovation Management (Healthcare) – Imperial College Business School, London
– Benjamin Damien, Director of Business Development – Univercells
– Lukasz Kowalik, Head of the Innovation Think Tank – Merck Group
– David Manset, CEO, CSO & Blockchain Entrepreneur – almerys
– Colleen Schuller, Vice President, Global Head of Selling Excellence – GlaxoSmithKline
– Neil Williams, Director. Front-End Innovation: Head of Connected Health – Medicom Innovation Partner, a Phillips-Medisize Company
Our other white papers
All of our Life Science Talks have focussed on the transformation of global healthcare systems and showcases some of the experiences and views from the key stakeholders involved. They have beed followed by a white paper and that can be found on here.