On Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 Heiko Bruhn will the moderator for a round-table entitled: Digitalisation in Human Resources.Read more “Swiss HLG Winter Conference”
THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION IN HEALTHCARE
Décideurs Magazine issued by the Leaders League, a media and rating agency for top executives, has released its 2018 annual “Compensation Systems and Recruitment Strategies” report for the Executive Search industry in France. Read more “Selected yet again: ‘Excellent’ for Recruitment of Top Management 2018”
Créé il y a cinq ans, le Technology Venture Master’s Program va évoluer à la rentrée prochaine pour devenir un parcours co-porté par l’École polytechnique et HEC. Objectif : former des entrepreneurs de la Deep Tech, et les pousser à « penser grand ». Rencontre avec Bruno Martinaud, son directeur.
Biotech Finances a réuni autour d’une table investisseurs, coachs et recruteur. Objectif : ouvrir des pistes vers une approche plus professionnelle et fructueuse de la pratique RH dans les biotechs. Read more “Biotech Finances – LES RESSOURCES HUMAINES : UN ACTIF À REVALORISER”
We enjoy bringing the right professionals together and it is our business.
As head-hunters, we have privileged access to decision makers in the Life Sciences across Europe who, through our events, are ready to spare some of their time and knowledge to enlighten their peers – our clients, candidates and other guests, for cross-fertilization, building of partnerships, benchmarking, business intelligence and high-level networking. We regularly hosts two events:
Life Science Talks was launched in 2014 and has brought together 100 leading professionals in the world of European healthcare. The subjects so far covered:
- Healthcare, from Products to Solutions
- Outcomes in Healthcare: Fad or Future?
- Value in Healthcare: Who holds the key?
- Innovation in Healthcare: What is the point?
The Biotech Dinners which bring together in an informal environment European and local Life Science start-ups and other stakeholders to share experiences and widen networks.
Friday, 8th December 2017, Paris France. GenSearch has been selected by the Bpifrance to help their new start-up support model that is focused on the healthcare sector and called the ‘HealthTech Accelerator Hub’.
Life Science Talks – Innovation in Healthcare: What is the Point?
The following video was created from our 2017 Life Science Talks that took place in June in Paris, France.
1. Sébastien Stoitzner, CEO, GenSearch – LST 2017 – Innovation in healthcare: What is the point?
2. Professor James Barlow, Professor of Technology and Innovation Management (Healthcare) – Imperial College Business School, London
3. Neal Williams, Director. Front-End Innovation: Head of Connected Health – Medicom Innovation Partner, a Phillips-Medisize Company
4. David Manset, CEO, CSO & Blockchain Entrepreneur – almerys
5.Benjamin Damien, Director of Business Development – Univercells
6. Colleen Schuller, Vice President, Global Head of Selling Excellence – GlaxoSmithKline
7. Lukasz Kowalik, Head of the Innovation Think Tank – Merck Group
8. Sébastien Stoitzner, CEO – GenSearch – Conclusion
9.Q&A – Value in Healthcare: Who holds the key?
– Marie-Caroline Chauvet, Partner- Insigniam
– Professor James Barlow, Professor of Technology and Innovation Management (Healthcare) – Imperial College Business School, London
– Benjamin Damien, Director of Business Development – Univercells
– Lukasz Kowalik, Head of the Innovation Think Tank – Merck Group
– David Manset, CEO, CSO & Blockchain Entrepreneur – almerys
– Colleen Schuller, Vice President, Global Head of Selling Excellence – GlaxoSmithKline
– Neal Williams, Director. Front-End Innovation: Head of Connected Health – Medicom Innovation Partner, a Phillips-Medisize Company